Public Offer Agreement
1.1. The present offer is the official offer of TM SUNNY BUNNY, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller", to conclude the Contract of sale and purchase of goods by remote means, ie through the Internet shop, hereinafter referred to as "the Contract", and place the Public offer (offer) on the official the Seller's website "https://sunny-bunny.com.ua (hereinafter referred to as "Website").
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller's offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract of purchase and sale of goods is considered the fact of payment by the Buyer of the terms of this Agreement, within the terms and prices indicated on the Seller's website.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the following meanings:
* "Goods" - models, accessories, components and accessories;
* "Online store" - in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On E-commerce", a means for submitting or selling a product, work or service through the implementation of an electronic agreement.
* "Seller" - a company that sells products presented on the Internet site.
* "Buyer" - an individual who has entered into an Agreement with the Seller under the conditions set out below.
* "Order" - the choice of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing the order and making payment.
Scope of the contract
3.1. The Seller agrees to transfer the property to the Buyer of the Goods, and the Buyer agrees to pay for and accept the Goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement regulates the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
- voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- Independent registration by the Buyer of the order in the online store;
- payment by the Buyer of the order made in the online store;
- processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in the property under the terms of this Agreement.
Order of ordering
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any goods presented on the Website of the Online Store and available.
4.2. Each item can be represented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of the goods in the warehouse, the Company Manager is obliged to inform the Buyer (by phone or e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of goods the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of a similar model, to refuse this product, to cancel the order.
Order of payment for the order
Cash on delivery
5.1.1. Payment is made upon receipt of the goods at the branch of the transport company for cash in UAH. The transfer company will have to pay a transfer fee.
5.1.2. If no funds are received, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Through the LIQPAY payment instrument
5.2.1. Payment is made directly through the site. It is a secure system of transferring money from your card directly to our account in PrivatBank. Your bank may charge a transfer fee.
Transfer to the PrivatBank card
5.3.1. After placing the order, you will receive a letter with the details for replenishing the card. Your bank may charge a fee for transferring funds.
Terms of delivery of the order
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out to the warehouses of transport companies, where orders are issued.
6.2. Together with the order, the Buyer is provided with documents in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.
Rights and duties:
7.1. The seller has the right to:
- unilaterally terminate the provision of services under this Agreement in the event of the Buyer violating the terms of this Agreement.
7.2. The buyer is obliged to:
- pay on time and receive orders under the terms of this agreement.
7.3. The buyer has the right to:
- place an order in the online store;
- to make an electronic agreement;
- require the Seller to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
Responsibilities of the parties
8.1. The parties are responsible for the non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the order stipulated by this agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
- changed appearance of the Goods by the manufacturer;
- for a slight discrepancy between the color gamut of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color rendering of the monitors of personal computers of individual models;
- for the content and truth of the information provided by the Buyer when placing the order;
- for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods), which occur for reasons beyond the scope of its control;
- for unlawful illegal actions committed by the Buyer through this access to the Internet;
- for the transfer of the Buyer their network IDs - IP, MAC addresses, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The buyer, using the access to the Internet provided by him, shall be personally responsible for the damage caused by his actions (personally, even if there was another person under his login) to persons or their property, legal persons, the state or moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the event of force majeure, the parties shall be released from the fulfillment of the terms of this agreement. Circumstances of force majeure for the purposes of this Treaty shall be understood to mean events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature, which exclude or objectively interfere with the implementation of this Treaty, the occurrence of which the Parties could not have foreseen and prevented in a reasonable manner.
8.5. The Parties shall use their best endeavors to resolve any differences solely by negotiation.
9.1. The Online Store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement subject to its prior publication on https://sunny-bunny.com.ua
9.2. Online shop designed to organize a remote way of selling goods through the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided when placing the order information. At the same time, when making the acceptance (registration of the order and subsequent payment of the goods), the Buyer gives the Seller his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of his personal data, in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine "On protection of personal data".
9.4. Payment by Buyer of an order placed in the online store means the full consent of the Buyer with the terms of the contract of sale (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the terms, in accordance with Art. 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On E-Commerce"
9.6. The use of the online store resource for product preview and ordering for the Buyer is free of charge.
9.7. The information provided by Buyers is confidential. The online store uses the information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending messages to the Buyer, delivering the goods, making settlements, etc.
Return order of good quality
10.1. Return of goods to the online store is made in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10.2. Return of goods to the online store is made at the expense of the Buyer.
10.3. Upon returning the Goods of good quality by the Buyer, the Online Store returns to him the money paid for the goods upon returning the goods, less compensation for the costs of the Online Store related to the delivery of the goods to the Buyer.
Return order for goods of poor quality
11.1. Return of goods to the online store is made in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
11.2 Return of goods of improper quality to the online store is made at the expense of the Seller.
11.3. Upon return by the Buyer of goods of poor quality, the online store returns to him the money paid for the goods upon returning the goods.
Term of the contract
12.1.The electronic contract shall be considered concluded from the moment of receipt by the person who made the offer to conclude such agreement, the answers on acceptance of this offer in the order determined by part six of Article 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On electronic commerce".
12.2. Prior to the expiration of this Agreement, this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods by refund
12.3. The parties have the right to terminate this agreement unilaterally, in case of failure of one of the parties to the terms of this Agreement and in cases provided by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Please note that the online shop SUNNY BUNNY on the official website https://sunny-bunny.com.ua, has the right, in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine, to grant the right to use the Internet platform FOP and legal entities for the sale of goods.